- Live updates from Belgium vs Russia
- Team news to follow in build-up
- Where and how to watch - TV and live streaming services
- Match facts and stats
- Player Ratings
- Video highlights, post, and pre-match reactions
Belgium vs Russia Prediction & Odds
One of the favorites to win Euro 2020 - Belgium meets Russia's national football team in a Group B match. The match will be played at Saint Petersburg Stadium in Russia.
Belgium has very experienced players - Eden Hazard, Thomas Vermaelen, Jan Vertonghen, Dries Mertens, and Witsel are above 30 years of age. By аdding to them De Bruyne and Lukaku we see why they are among the top favorites of Euro 2020.
Russia is one of the host nations of this tournament, they will have home advantage in this match. A 2018 World Cup Quarter-finalist has inconsistent results lately 3 wins and 2 draws in the last 5 matches. The Russians will have to fight with the national team of Denmark for second place in group B.
Cleary Belgium is the favorite in this match. Russian defenders have a lack of experience and they will face one of the most consistent teams in the world. The last 3 matches between those two teams went over 3.5 goals and is very possible to see a match with more than 2 goals again today.
Belgium to win
FT BET Over 2.5 goals
Correct score Bet: Belgium 3 Russia 0
|BET 356||Sky Bet||Paddy power|
Stream & TV
- In the United States, the match can be seen on ESPN, Univision, TUDN, fubo TV, Sling Orange, Hulu +, Live TV, Vidgo, and Prende TV.
- UK TV and Stream broadcasters - BBC.
- If you are in Germany the match can be seen on - ARD or ZDF.