Portugal vs France - Prediction, Odds, Score, Live updates, Team news to follow in build-up, TV and live streaming services, Match facts and stats, Player Ratings, Video highlights, post, and pre-match reactions.
Portugal vs France - the current European Championship meets the current World Cup winners in an epic clash in Grop F Ferenc Puskas Arena in Budapest on Euro 2020. You can check out all Euro 2020 scores & fixtures here
- Portugal - The pressure this match will be on the Portugal team needs a point to secure their place in the round of 16. Portugal has one win ( 3-0 over Hungary) and one defeat against Germany (2-4) so far in Euro 2020. Cristiano Ronaldo continues to score for his team and has 3 goals in both games in this group, but in his last 6 games against France, he has no goals. It is worth noting that the loss of Portugal against Germany was their first in the last 31 matches.
- France - clearly one of the favorites to win Euro 2020. As we see so far in the last 2 games of this tournament the French team has very few weaknesses. The team has a 1-0 win over Germany and a surprising draw against Hungary 1-1. The dilemma here is will Deschamps go with a full squad for the win and risk injuries or will give rest on some of his key players. If he chooses to go easy this match and preserve some of his players, France may face Netherlands, England, or Belgium in the next round if they finished 2nd or 3rd on Group F.
Portugal vs France Prediction - Both Team To Score (BTTS) - YES
Portugal vs France Prediction - Draw
|BET 356||Sky Bet||Paddy power|
TV & Live Stream Services
- In the United States, the match can be seen on ESPN, Univision, TUDN, fubo TV, Sling Orange, Hulu +, Live TV, Vidgo, and Prende TV.
- UK TV and Stream broadcasters - BBC.
- If you are in Germany the match can be seen on - ARD or ZDF.